Uvex Compact NB 27 E Gloves
- Good resistance to abrasion
- Very good resistance to tears and cuts
- Soft cotoon sleeve allows ease of movement while ensuring good protection of the wrist
- The partial coating of acrylonitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides protection and increased resistance against mechanical hazards, liquids, greases and oils.
- Uvex NB 27 E Gloves allow the skin to breathe for greater comfort during prolonged use
- Particularly suited for use in construction, metalwork, woodwork, and agricultural industries
- Available in two sizes
- For more models we recommend Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves and General Purpose Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.