Ansell Profood® Safe-Knit® Cut Resistant Food Gloves
- Ansell Profood® Safe-Knit® Gloves are specially designed to provide maximum cut-protection while maintaining the hygiene levels necessary for food safety
- Constructed from revolutionary fibres, ensuring high resistance to abrasion and hard-wearing durability
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Ideal for boning, carving, fish processing and filleting, meal preparation and transforming fruit and vegetables
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment3 weeks ago
Service: Purchasing from the site was easy. The items arrived in great time. Excellent service.Our response: Thanks for the great feedback please tell your colleagues about us and come back to see us again soon.
Product: We put them to good use right away. I'm able to hold large catering trays without the fear of being burn't, while I'm holding them. They are great with dry heat and also with steam. So far so good.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.