Polyco® SharpsMaster HV 7082 Puncture-Resistant Gloves
- Polyco® gloves meet safety standard EN 388
- Hypoallergenic nitrile coating provides increased grip even in wet conditions
- Comfortable design with very good dexterity
- Ideal for use in waste management, emergency services, animal handling, medical/dental
- Safety gloves are available in sizes: S, M, L, XL
- For more puncture resistant gloves, see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
A number of safety gloves in the market feature a coating of "rubberised" material on either the palm and fingertips or the whole hand. This is done to afford the glove a higher level of grip as the base material from which the glove is made does not grip as well. The most common coating used for this purpose is latex and nitrile. Both materials have inherent advantages and disadvantages:
1. Latex – is a naturally occurring material extracted from the rubber tree. Latex is economical and provides the wearer with greater tactile sensitivity, as well as better resilience, elasticity and a more consistent fit. Latex’s biggest drawback is it can cause allergies to the wearer.
2. Nitrile – is a synthetic rubber. Being synthetic, it won’t cause allergies. Nitrile, however, is not as economical as latex so gloves made with this material tend to be more expensive. Nitrile is also not as elastic as latex so gloves with nitrile do not fit as well as their latex counterpart.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.