Polyco® Reflex G5N Cut-Resistant Gloves
- Meets safety standard EN 388
- Nitrile coating designed for flexibility giving the wearer good hand dexterity
- Foam nitrile coating coverage: palm
- Available sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10
- Ideal for glass handling, sheet metal fabrication, steel handling and other applications where cuts or punctures to hands are a danger
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The safety standard EN 388 is the standard by which the strength of fabrics are tested against damage through mechanical means. The pictogram for this particular standard is that of a shield with a hammer in the centre, with its hammer face upon a bold black line plus four numbers found underneath the pictogram. These numbers represent the four factors against which a fabric is tested, namely:
1. Resistance to abrasion
2. Blade cut resistance
3. Resistance to tearing
4. Resistance to puncture.
It’s important to remember that these four numbers are not randomly positioned; rather, these follow the sequence mentioned above. All of the numbers except the number for blade cut resistance follow a protection factor scale of 1 to 4, with 1 being the lowest and 4 the highest. The number for blade cut resistance follows a scale of 1 to 5.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.