Honeywell Sharpflex Nit Cut Resistant Gloves
- Honeywell gloves are made from para-aramid and composite fibres for maximum protection against cuts, abrasions, tears, and other mechanical hazards
- Work gloves’ black polyurethane foam coating provides better flexibility and increased grip for handling oily or greasy parts
- Nitrile gloves’ plated polyamide liner keeps wearer comfortable even when worn for long periods
- Nitrile coated gloves created with advanced knitting technology to enable greater dexterity
- Conforms to EN 388 and EN 420 standards
- Yellow and green nitrile work gloves come in sizes 7-10
- Ideal hand protection for construction, aviation, automotive, logistics, and steel industry applications
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Clothing Size 10 Colour(s) Yellow/Green Material Para-aramid and composite yarn Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 4543 Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
EN 420, EN 388
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.