Ansell Powerflex® 80-600 Cut Resistant Gloves
- Ansell Powerflex® 80-600 Gloves offer a superb combination of cut resistance, high overall mechanical performance and comfort
- Knit structure and natural rubber palm coating provide exceptional EN 4 class cut resistance
- Adapt perfectly to hand shape and ensure very good flexibility
- Seamless design prevents irritation
- Ansell Powerflex® 80-600 Gloves feature a breathable back, limiting perspiration and keeping hands cool and dry
- Cuff adjusts perfectly to the wrist for additional protection
- Recommended for use in the glass, metallurgical and plastics industries
- Gloves should be chosen carefully, based on specific requirements and standards: EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against mechanica risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
- The EN 407 standard clearly states the thermal performance of gloves (resistance to flammability, contact heat, convective heat, radiant heat, small and large splashes of molten metal)
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.