CCTV Images Are Being Monitored For The Purpose Signs
- Only available in A3 size
- Add personalised information with a Permanent Marker Pen
- The Data Protection Act 1998 requires that signs be placed so that the public are aware they are entering an area covered by surveillance equipment.
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- 1.2mm rigid plastic with a satin finish
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled again & again
- Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-Part 1, Class B1
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Indoor and Outdoor Colour - Background Yellow Colour - Text Black Features - Write On Yes Finish Satin/3M Adhesive backing Fixing Various - Available Separately Format A3 Material Rigid Plastic Material Thickness 1.2 mm Orientation Portrait Shape Rectangle Sign/Symbol CCTV Surveillance Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text Sign Type Information Specifications / Characteristics Suitable for harsh environments Supplied in Single Text CCTV Images are being monitored for the purpose of crime prevention and public safety.
This scheme is controlled by .......
For further information contact ...........
Product Guides & Training Tools
Safety Signs - Materials and Finishes GuideA handy guide to our sign materials, ranging from self-adhesive vinyl to deluxe materials. Also details finishes and fixings available.
The Data Protection Act 1998 requires that signs should be placed so that the public are aware they are entering an area covered by surveillance equipment. These signs should be clearly visible and legible to the public. The signs should contain the identity of the person or organisation responsible for the scheme, the purpose of the scheme and the details of whom to contact regarding the scheme.Fire Precaution (Workplace) 1997
Fire Retardant DIN 4102 - Part 1, Class B
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.