Uvex® Silv-Air C - Cup Style Dust Masks FFP2
- Available in a valved version to reduce heat and moisture build up and reduce fogging of safety eye wear
- FFP2 version is also available with an optional activated carbon layer to help reduce the effects of unpleasant odours
- Nose clip allows individual adjustment to fit any face contour
- Seamless 4 point adjustable headband secures the dust mask to the head
- Dolomite tested to provide respiratory protection to the highest levels
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found when handling hazardous powders in the pharmaceutical industry or work with biological agents and fibres
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 30 x WEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- For added convenience the Uvex silv-Air range is also available in a foldable version - see Uvex® silv-Air C - Flatfold Dust Masks FFP2
- For more Head Protection solutions see Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.