3M™ 4000® Disposable Respirators
- Available with a range of filters: A1-P2 protects against fine toxic dust and fibres and aqueous mists, A2-P3 protects against solid and liquid particles such as dusts and mists, along with vapours and organic gases, and ABEK1-P3 protects against organic and inorganic gasses and vapours, as well as providing protection against harmful and carcinogenic dusts, fumes and aerosols based on water and oil
- 3M™ 4000 Series Disposable Respirators can be used until damaged, clogged, or the gas filters become saturated, making them cost effective
- Exhalation valve prevents moisture and heat build up, making Disposable Respirators more comfortable for long periods of wear
- Head cradle and easy to fasten neck strap ensure respirators are well fitted
- Manufacted from soft, non-allergenic material to improve user comfort
- May be used until damaged when gas filters become saturated or when particulate filters clog
- Comply to respiratory protective device guidelines EN 405:2001
- For more Respiratory protection, see Respirator Filters & Cartridges
- Can be used with various Eye Protection and Hearing Protection devices - available separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Workers employed in the industrial sector perform various tasks that put them in risk of various hazards. Some of these are harmful substances that contaminate the air employees breathe in. Contaminants come in various forms, including dust, mist, vapour, gas and fumes and these can result from various activities, such as:
Using or manufacturing products that consist of volatile solvents
Handling dusty powders and similar materials
Working with stone, wood, and other materials that can produce small debris and particulates
Welding stainless steel
Respiratory protective equipment (RPE) is a specific type of personal protective equipment (PPE) specifically designed to protect the user from breathing in harmful substances. Different RPE types are available on the market to meet various purposes, such as:
Protect the wearer against workplace hazards
Meet work-specific needs
Meet particular requirements of the user
To maximize RPE use and functionality, employers must always ensure that they provide equipment that is adequate and suitable.
RPE is manufactured in different sizes to allow for the specific needs of individual workers. Nonetheless, factors such as the employee's sex, ethnicity, and build should not be neglected when providing workers with RPE. Select the best option for your respiratory protection needs from Seton UK.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment10 months ago
Service: Always prompt efficient service
Product: Products are always top quality
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.