Polyco® Pure Dex Inspection Gloves
- Polyco® Pure Dex Inspection Gloves are ideal for precision work and inspection of all kinds
- Tight-fitting work gloves allow the maximum possible amount of dexterity
- Nylon construction and long cuff ensure cleanliness and pristine quality to avoid contamination
- Work gloves from minor abrasions, scratches, and dirt
- Inspection gloves reduce contamination risk when working in clean environments, up to Class 1000 Clean Rooms
- Gloves are packed in pristine, uncontaminated state on a per-pair basis
- Compliant with EN 388 Standards for Resistance to Mechanical Hazards
- You may also be interested in Honeywell PU 1st White Dexterity Work Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Clean rooms are unique environments designed to prevent contamination from outside sources. They are strictly controlled spaces where workers inside must adhere to high standards of cleanliness and wear special gear designed to minimize the generation of contaminating particles such as dust, skin flakes, debris, or stray fluids. This includes their work gloves.
Clean environments are common in medical research, scientific and commercial laboratories, high-precision electronics manufacture, and other highly sensitive tasks.
Clean rooms are categorized by the amount of particles they let through. A Class 10000 Clean Room limits particulate density per cubic foot of air to under 10,000, whereas a Class 1000 Clean Room never allows more than 1000 particles per cubic foot of air to enter or remain in the room.
Ensure that any protective gloves you wear in a clean environment are compatible with the class of Clean Room you enter. Polyco ® Inspection Gloves are compatible with up to Class 1000 Clean Rooms.
Always follow local standards and regulations when in a clean room, including about the use, cleaning, and disposal of inspection gloves and work gloves. Avoid exposing your bare hands in a clean room unless absolutely necessary.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.