Polyco® Optima™ Rubber Gloves
- Stay clean when doing dirty work in Polyco® Optima™ Rubber Gloves
- Rubber gloves are ideal for sanitation work, cleaning, manufacturing, electronic or mechanical assembly, and kitchen duty
- Latex gloves are anatomically shaped and flock-lined, reducing hand fatigue without affecting manual dexterity
- Compliant with European Standard EN 374, which affords light resistance to chemicals and micro-organism contamination
- Bright yellow colour for easy spotting of chemicals and compromised glove surface
- You may also be interested in Polyco® Finite™ Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
It is easy to encounter chemical hazards even outside of the industrial setting. Various kinds of solvents, acids and other potentially harmful substances are in use for tasks as mundane as everyday sanitation engineering. As such it is important to have protective work gloves or rubber gloves when conducting such work, as these chemicals can still irritate or injure when contacting unprotected skin.
Chemical resistance in protective gloves is governed by the European Standard EN 374, which specifies capabilities to protect glove-wearers against chemicals and micro-organism contamination.
EN 374-compliant gloves are tested against a variety of factors relating to exposure against various chemical and micro-organism hazards, including:
Penetration - The flow of contaminants through porous material, seams, defects and small holes in the glove.
Permeation - The process by which a chemical or micro-organism passes through a glove on the molecular scale.
Degradation - The process by which a contaminant changes or compromises a glove's
Check with your risk assessment officer as to the recommended quality of chemical-resistant gloves to use in any given task.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Helpful, efficient
Product: Excellent5 years ago
Service: very good
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: The company services is excellent
Product: very helpful and knowledgable assistant5 years ago
Service: seems like a good company to deal with
Product: quick delivery
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.