Moldex® Classic Dust Masks - FFP2
- Adjustable loop strap allows quick fitting and does not compromise mask’s protective layer
- Ideal for construction, building work, decorating, wood working, gardening, agricultural work and the manufacturing industries
- Disposable face masks are PVC-free to eliminate user irritation
- Provides FFP2 protection and is tested and certified to EN 149:2001
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Moldex® Classes FFP2 Colour(s) White Supplied in Pack of 20 Type Unvalved Weight 12 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.