JSP® FFP2 Standard Disposable Dust Masks
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found during plastering, cement and sanding
- Valved version removes build up of moisture and warm air, making mask move comfortable over long periods of wear
- Designed to hygienically fold flat when not in use
- For higher levels of protection see 3M™ FFP3 Disposable Comfort Dust Masks
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Workplaces with respiratory hazards are required by law to provide workers with effective respiratory protective equipment or RPEs. These may range from simple disposable dust masks to comprehensive full face masks.
How do you choose from the myriad of options? Here are a few points to consider:
Identify the potential respiratory hazard.
Hazards may take the form of dusts, fumes, mists, gases, and vapours.
No single respirator can be used against all of these hazards.
Determine the potential health effects of the specific workplace hazard, and asses its relation to the Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
Consider other factors such as oxygen deficiency and extreme temperatures.
Train the employees in the use and care of the respirator.
Workers should be trained in the proper fitting, usage, care, and storage of the equipment. Fitting the respirator or disposable mask correctly and conducting a face fit check should be included in the training program. Furthermore, the information gained from the fitting will also improve their understanding of the importance of wearing the provided respiratory protective equipment, be it components such as gas filters or other safety devices.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.