Ansell Stringknits™ 76-100 Cotton Work Gloves
- Ansell Stringknits™ 76-100 Cotton Work Gloves are recommended for general handling, manipulation of delicate parts, precision assembly and packaging
- Stringknit construction allows good air flow to the hand, limiting perspiration
- No seams to rub or irritate the skin, ensuring greater wearer comfort
- Washable and will not shrink, stiffen or lose their shape when washed
- Can be reused time after time, making them more hygienic for the wearer and ensuring better value for the provider! Ambidextrous design with no need to pair makes these gloves an even more economical option
- EU legislation requires a clear indication of the level of protection provided by gloves against so-called mechanical"" risks (physical and mechanical abrasion, cutting, puncturing and tearing), under the EN 388 standard
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Ansell Clothing Size 9 Colour(s) Natural Material Cotton Mechanical Hazards Protection (EN388) Yes Mechanical Hazards Value 002X Size 235 mm Supplied in One pair
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to EN388 GlovesEN 388 is a piece of legislation which explains the types of mechanical hazards a pair of gloves protect against. Find out more about EN 388 today.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.