Ansell Activarmr® 97-009 Heavy Duty Work Gloves
- Heavy-duty gloves designed for the most demanding jobs such as woodworking, construction, masonry, demolition, digging or steelwork
- Second-skin design adapts perfectly to the wearer's hand shape for maximum dexterity
- The nitrile foam coating offers reinforced grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Adjustable with velcro
- Nameplate to prevent the gloves from being lost or stolen
- These gloves are not waterproof and should not be used to handle chemicals
- Recommended for use only at temperatures between -25°C and 100°C
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.