Ansell Activarmr® 97-009 Heavy Duty Work Gloves
- Heavy-duty gloves designed for the most demanding jobs such as woodworking, construction, masonry, demolition, digging or steelwork
- Second-skin design adapts perfectly to the wearer's hand shape for maximum dexterity
- The nitrile foam coating offers reinforced grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Adjustable with velcro
- Nameplate to prevent the gloves from being lost or stolen
- These gloves are not waterproof and should not be used to handle chemicals
- Recommended for use only at temperatures between -25°C and 100°C
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.