3M™ K100 FFP1 Folding Respirator Masks
- Single loop strap for easy adjustment
- Dust mask headband does not contain natural rubber latex material to decrease the risk of allergic reaction
- Comes with a metal-detectable adjustable nose clip for easy checking if respirator mask is worn properly
- Coloured noseclip allows for easy identification of Respirator Masks: yellow for FFP1, blue for FFP2, and red for FFP3
- Valved Respirator Masks allows longer continuous use, effective removal of heat and moisture buildup and reduced misting when used with eyewear
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding. For FFP2 masks see 3M™ 8000 FFP2 Premium Disposable Respirator Mask
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 20xWEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents. For FFP3 masks see 3M™ FFP3 Disposable Comfort Dust Masks
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand 3M Classes FFP1 Colour(s) White Description FFP1 Non-Valved Specifications / Characteristics Yellow Nosepiece Supplied in Pack of 20 Type Without valve
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.