3M™ Aura 9300 FFP2 Foldable Respirator Masks
- 3M™ filtration technology with low breathing resistance provides effective respiratory protection with reduced user fatigue over long periods of use
- Flat-Fold 3-Panel Design allows for greater facial movement, enhancing user speech
- FFP2 protects against moderate levels of fine dust (up to 10 x WEL) and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding
- Hygienically-packed to help protect device against contamination before use
- Respirator Masks conform to respiratory protection legislation EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Facility managers are responsible for selecting respiratory protective equipment (RPE), implementing its use, and/or delegating that responsibility to the proper personnel. Internal or external professionals can be relied on for additional support. Employees who wear RPE should follow the safety measures that have been put in effect in the establishment they work for. Some of the key factors they need to remember are as follows:
Safety equipment is only effective when used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
Valves on reusable RPE should be properly maintained and replaced when necessary
Employees wearing tight-fitting RPE should have passed the fit test for that specific device
Hair, spectacles or other PPE should be taken into account. These can interfere with the device’s seal, which can result in the user breathing in hazardous substances
Employees should check their respirator masks prior to every use. Depending on the type of the PPE, the check will cover various points. However, common things to look out for include the following:
The nose bridge on disposable equipment is adjusted to secure face seal
All the straps are in place and in good condition
Hoses are properly connected
Battery-powered devices are fully charged
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.