Uvex Carbonvision Safety Goggles
- Lenses are coated with Uvex Supravision Extreme making them scratch resistant
- Inner fog resistant coating means lenses remain clear even during physical tasks
- Wide elasticated headbands secures the goggles comfortably to the wearer
- Easy-to-use clips secure the headband to the goggle frame but allow easy removal for cleaning
- Lightweight frame construction, flexible soft pieces and adjustable headband provide comfort over long periods
- Low profile design makes it compatible with other PPE products such as Air Purifying Filter Respirators and Hard Hats
- For more Head Protection solutions see Respiratory Protection and Hearing Protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand uvex Colour(s) Grey/Black Features - Logo Yes Fixing Headband Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Uvex Supravision Extreme Supplied in One pair Weight 46 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.