Strike FX FM200 Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Electricity is not required for operation so no wiring required
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Simple to install; just position the tube throughout area needing protection
- Can be fitted with a pressure switch allowing for the automatic sounding of alarms or shutting down of equipment
- CE marked
- For engines and other large scale mechanical machinery Seton recommend using the Strike FX ABC Powder Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- For other automatic fire extinguishing protection see the Anti-Arson Letterbox , Industrial Mailboxes and Slimline Size Mailboxes all of which feature an innovative internal fire safety system
- Compact fire extinguishers allow you to protect areas traditional sized extinguishers can't such as sheds, caravans and vehicles so Seton have a number of compact options to choose from including the Compact Foam Fire Extinguisher , Economy Powder Fire Extinguishers and the ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher and Travel First Aid Kit
- Class A - Wood, paper, textiles. Tackle Class A fires with Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher , Seton Water Fire Extinguisher , Water Additive Fire Extinguisher , Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers or the Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Class B - Flammable liquids, petrol, diesels, oils. Tackle Class B fires with only Seton CO2 Fire Extinguishers , Seton AFFF Fire Extinguisher , Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers or the Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher
- Class C - Gases. Tackle Class C fires with only Seton ABC Powder Fire Extinguisher
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.