Smoke Alarm with Emergency Escape Light
- 2 x 9V batteries and fixings included
- Kite marked to BS5446 Part 1 (2000) and CE marked
- 10 year guarantee as standard
- To make sure your smoke alarm remains in perfect working order test it using the Smoke Alarm Spray Tester
- When replacing the batteries Seton recommend fitting Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries which offer outstanding performance and reliability
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Landings, corridors & hallways Brand SPRUE Description Smoke Alarm with Escape Light Fixing Included with 2 x 9V Batteries Specifications / Characteristics Loud 85dB Alarm
Emits super bright light
Supplied in Single Type Test Button Warranty 10 Years
Product Guides & Training Tools
BS5446 Part 1 (2000)
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.