Smoke Alarm with Emergency Escape Light
- 2 x 9V batteries and fixings included
- Kite marked to BS5446 Part 1 (2000) and CE marked
- 10 year guarantee as standard
- To make sure your smoke alarm remains in perfect working order test it using the Smoke Alarm Spray Tester
- When replacing the batteries Seton recommend fitting Duracell Procell Industrial Batteries which offer outstanding performance and reliability
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Landings, corridors & hallways Brand SPRUE Description Smoke Alarm with Escape Light Fixing Included with 2 x 9V Batteries Specifications / Characteristics Loud 85dB Alarm
Emits super bright light
Supplied in Single Type Test Button Warranty 10 Years
Product Guides & Training Tools
BS5446 Part 1 (2000)
Fire Safety Regulations and Fire Risk Assessment Overview UKA review of the Fire Safety Regulations 2005 (Regulatory Reform Order) and information on conducting a fire risk assessment for your UK commercial building
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.