Skipper™ Support Brackets
- Simply attach the bracket to the desired surface, then click the Skipper unit into place on the bracket (use the orange locking clip to locate into the four corresponding holes on the Skipper)
- Magnetic version can simply be placed onto the desired metal surface and features soft pads to prevent scratching
- Simply screw the wall mount support bracket into position – we recommend using a screw and rawl plug for the chosen surface (the screw head should be at least 10mm in diameter)
- Holds the bracket securely in place with no risk of falling
- Simply squeeze the locking clip to quickly release the Skipper™ unit
- Support brackets can be used with both the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System and the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Dummy Unit
- If you want to end a barrier tape line at a wall then we recommend our Skipper™ Receiver Clip Brackets
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Truly unique and Innovative Safety Barrier SystemSkipper™ barrier systems have a wide range of application both indoors and out. The Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Unit itself holds a high visibility tape that's expandable up to 9 meters (30 feet) making it perfect for traffic management, events, facilities management, logistics and utilities and many more applications. It easily attaches to the top of 99% of traffic cones worldwide to create barricade that can be deployed rapidly. Skipper™ has a full range of accessories including wall support brackets, road safety lights and sign holders along with the innovative Skipper™ Post & Base System and the Skipper™ Road Cone. This fully modular and flexible system allows you to create the perfect barrier for your unique applications!Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
PostedComment10 months ago
Service: efficient, friendly service
Product: Good10 months ago
Service: Seton is an easy to use web site. the items are dispatched the same day and arrive within 48 hours.
Product: Excellent1 year ago
Service: very poor have sent 3 emails and still not had a replyOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We understand that a member of our customer service team has now been in touch as unfortunately we do not appear to have received your initial emails. We are advised that your query is now in the process of being resolved, and would like to apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.