Skipper™ Suction Mounted Sanitiser Kit
- Capable of being installed anywhere sanitiser is needed such as walls, shelves, glass surfaces, posts or any of the Skipper™ barrier range
- Developed to meet the requirements of the food, catering and hospitality industries as well as for frequent use in medical and care areas
- Can be connected to most Skipper™ accessories thanks to the versatile Skipper connector slot
- Use with our Hand Sanitiser Gel which is proven to be effective against avian and swine flu viruses and kills 99.999% of E-Coli and MRSA bacteria
- Can also be attached to the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System unit directly
- Hand sanitiser gel approved to both BS EN 1500 and BS EN 1276
- Fitted pump cap makes dispensing easy
- Features built in skin conditioners to keep the hands soft, even with regular use
- Simply apply the sanitiser to clean hands and rub them together until dry and all product has evaporated – no need to rinse with water
- Fits perfectly into the Skipper™ Sanitiser Bracket allowing you to easily attach to other Skipper™ products and keep the sanitiser easy to see and use
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Skipper™ Colour(s) Black Kit Contains 1 x Skipper™ Suction Pad Holder/Receiver
1 x Skipper™ Sanitiser Support Bracket
1 x Hand Sanitiser Gel 500ml
Supplied in Single Kit
Product Guides & Training Tools
Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barrier ProductsThe Skipper™ retractable barrier range is the total safety management solution. Create effective safety barriers in any environment.
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The Modular Waste Management and PPE Dispenser SolutionThe Skipper™ safety management range is a unique and fully modular solution for creating waste, recycling, PPE and safety barrier stations for a multitude of applications. The range comprises of Recycling Bins, Dispensers and Hand Sanitiser Brackets as well a wide variety of fixing and display options – all of which are fully compatible with the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier System. An exciting range that is intuitive to use for people already familiar with Skipper products as well as newcomers.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.