Re-Form™Economy Spill Kit
- Re-Form™ Spill Kit, Style No. CAS895, is eco-friendly and suitable for maintenance spills
- Re-Form™ Sorbent Material:
- Absorbs 50% more than traditional sorbents.
- Use for basic drips and spills.
- Netted construction for durability
- For indoor or dry-weather outdoor use
- General purpose sorbent (not for use with highly aggressive acids & caustics)
- Kit Contents:
- 10 x Re-Form™ Pads (380 x 480mm)
- 2 x Re-Form™ Socs (76 x1220mm)
- 1 x Gloves (Pair)
- 1 x Disposal Bag
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
- Also see Economy Kits CAS673 Oil-Only, CAS674 Maintenance, CAS675 Chemical.
Select options above to see specifications.
Application For oil, water-based and chemical liquids (non aggressive/hazardous) Colour(s) Yellow Description Re-Form™ Spill Kit Kit Contains 10 x Re-Form™ Pads (380 x 480mm)
2 x Re-Form™ Socs (76 x1220mm)
1 x Gloves (Pair)
1 x Disposal Bag
1 x Instruction Sheet
Material Re-Form™ Sorbent Recycled Material Yes Specifications / Characteristics Maintenance: For oil, water-based and chemical liquids Supplied in Single Type Maintenance Unit Absorption 23 L
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Creates a Safer Working EnvironmentThe portability of these Economy Spill Kits means response to spills in the workplace can be fast, minimising the risk of hazards relating to small spills. The lightweight, water resistant bag means kits can be stored easily without taking up excessive space. The Re-Form Economy Spill Kits are an eco-friendly alternative to the the standard Maintenance Economy Spill Kit.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: fast delivery. very polite staff, fast responce to any questions
Product: economicaland easy to use on the larger spills
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.