Polyco® HexArmor Mechanics Glove 4018
- Mechanics styled work gloves with Velcro wrist strap for a snug fit
- Latex free with medium-rated level of dexterity
- Typically used in construction, mechanical work, warehousing, and manufacturing
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Polyco® gloves meet Safety Standard EN 388
- For more cut resistant gloves, see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
An increasing number of cut-resistant gloves, such as the Polyco® HexArmor mechanics glove gets its cut and abrasion resistance via a relatively new material called SuperFabric. SuperFabric is created with a base fabric which could be nylon, polyester, neoprene, etc. The base fabric is then overlain with tiny armour plates that’s arranged in a specific manner. These armour plates are responsible for giving the fabric its resistance to cuts. Besides cut resistance, SuperFabric also features the following properties:
1. Abrasion resistance – also provided by the incorporated armour plates.
2. Flexibility – the spacing between the plates enables flexibility.
3. Breathability – also provided by the spacing between the plates.
4. Stain resistance – the structure of the plates helps protect the fabric against a number of stains.
5. Lightweight – due to the armour plates’ durability, the overall fabric’s weight can be kept down without compromising performance.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: The service was prompt and good value
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.