Polyco® HexArmor Mechanics Glove 4018
- Mechanics styled work gloves with Velcro wrist strap for a snug fit
- Latex free with medium-rated level of dexterity
- Typically used in construction, mechanical work, warehousing, and manufacturing
- Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Polyco® gloves meet Safety Standard EN 388
- For more cut resistant gloves, see Cut & Puncture Resistant Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
An increasing number of cut-resistant gloves, such as the Polyco® HexArmor mechanics glove gets its cut and abrasion resistance via a relatively new material called SuperFabric. SuperFabric is created with a base fabric which could be nylon, polyester, neoprene, etc. The base fabric is then overlain with tiny armour plates that’s arranged in a specific manner. These armour plates are responsible for giving the fabric its resistance to cuts. Besides cut resistance, SuperFabric also features the following properties:
1. Abrasion resistance – also provided by the incorporated armour plates.
2. Flexibility – the spacing between the plates enables flexibility.
3. Breathability – also provided by the spacing between the plates.
4. Stain resistance – the structure of the plates helps protect the fabric against a number of stains.
5. Lightweight – due to the armour plates’ durability, the overall fabric’s weight can be kept down without compromising performance.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: The service was prompt and good value
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.