Polyco® Grip It SL Foam Latex Gloves
- Polyco® Grip It SL Foam Latex Gloves are designed to retain excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Work gloves feature a soft sponge latex coating that crumples around a grip surface and increases traction
- Soft, seamless yarn knit and open, breathable back increases comfort over lengthy work session
- Polyco gloves are suitable for tasks requiring high levels of manual dexterity, including component handling, machine operation, and plumbing
- Suitable for local authority work, light engineering, tiling, and warehouse work
- Compliant with EN 388 and EN 420 standards, with good tear resistance for increased working life
- You may also be interested in Dex Grip Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Here are a few basic actions you can try to test your glove's capacity to enhance or secure your grip.
Attach a rope to a force measuring apparatus or a heavy-duty weighing scale and suspend it securely above you.
Grip the rope in a vertical fashion, without wrapping it around your hands or wrists.
Exert as much pulling force as you can, using your own weight, until you lose your grip or the rope begins to slide out of your hands.
You can repeat this ad-hoc test with objects like tools or handles depending on your anticipated duties and hazards. These tests can give you a general idea of the "feel" of a glove, as well as its fit on your hand and performance under normal conditions.
Combine this with thorough knowledge of your tasks as well as of the hazards you may face at work can help you make the right decision when it comes to selecting the gloves for work.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: I had to wait a while on getting a quote from my initial request
Product: great for when you want to 'grip it'.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.