Polyco® Grip It Oil Gloves
- Polyco® Grip It Oil Gloves provide an excellent grip and superb protection in the oily conditions
- Ideal for oil rig duties, automotive work, mechanical repair, pipeline and tanker work, and off-shore well maintenance
- Utilizes unique dual-layer nitrile coating to provide extreme protection from abrasion and preserve grip in dry or wet conditions
- Work gloves combine completely waterproof coating with oil-resistant microbubble-infused palm coating
- Water and oil resistances makes Polyco Grip It Gloves easy to maintain and long-lasting in adverse environments
- Elasticated knit wrist shuts out dust and dirt and ensures secure fit
- Soft inner lining is comfortable and hygienic
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Oil rig and gas works are jobs with myriad dangers and hazards, and involve large amounts of hard physical labour and hand work. This requires the extensive use of hand protection and gloves specially suited for work in this difficult environment.
When choosing a glove for working at an oil rig or similar industry, consider a number of factors and qualities to emphasize in your selection:
For oil and gas workers, gloves should provide excellent grip and dexterity. This is due to the ubiquitous presence of oil, grease, water, and other lubricants. These lubricants reduce grip strength, and having a good grip is critical to safe work practices.
Oil work gloves should have protection from punctures and abrasion, to defend against injury from stray metal burrs and sharp edges coming from cabling, wire, and pipes.
Gloves should be compliant with EN 420 and EN 388 European Standards. They should also be comfortable and fit well, because oil and gas works can involve highly fatiguing levels of labour, the stress of which can affect productivity, and lead to accidents or injuries.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.