Moldex® Classic Dust Masks - FFP3
- Adjustable loop strap allows quick fitting and does not compromise mask’s protective layer
- Ideal for construction, building work, decorating, wood working, gardening, agricultural work and the manufacturing industries
- Provides FFP3 protection and is tested and certified to EN 149:2001
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Moldex® Classes FFP3 Colour(s) White Supplied in Pack of 20 Type Valved Weight 17 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
Some common filtering face piece questions:
What does FFP stand for?
FFP is short for filtering face piece. The Health and Safety Executive defines a filtering face piece as a mask or a dust mask which is certified to the PPE directive. An FPE should be able to provide a protective barrier against droplets, fine aerosols and particles.
What are Workplace Exposure Limits (WEL) and how do these relate to FFPs?
A WEL is the maximum concentration a worker may be exposed through inhalation, to an airborne contaminant over a period of time. FFPs are rated to provide protection by increasing WELs and are indicated by a dust mask's P rating.
What are P ratings?
P ratings indicate the amount of protection FFPs can provide a wearer. There are 3 P ratings : FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3. The three ratings provide the following worker exposure limits (WEL):
FFP1 – 4x WEL.
FFP2 – 10x WEL.
FFP3 – 20x WEL.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.