Honeywell Standard RD40 Respirator Filters
- Available in a wide range filtration options from organic gases (A, AX, B) sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride or ammonia specific (E, K) particulate (P) or combination canisters
- Reusable canisters provide an economical and durable breathing filtration solution
- Constructed from high-grade charcoal providing above standard filtration while maintaining low breathing resistance for less user fatigue
- Compact design reduces weight and size to allow for optimum field of vision when installed
- The filters sealing plugs and safety covers allow them to be stored for up to 6 months
- Ideal for use in the chemical, manufacturing, construction, mining, refinery, pharmaceutical, agricultural and industrial cleaning industries
- Store in a cool, dry area with the caps attached
- Compatible with the Honeywell Optifit Twin® Respirator Mask and the Honeywell Optifit Full-Face Respirator Mask sold separately
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Employees are required to cooperate with employers and use necessary preventative measures. These measures should be followed in accordance with the proper information and training. As such, employees must:
Use respiratory protective equipment (RPE) properly whenever necessary
Report any defects and/or damages on the device immediately
Participate in RPE training or instruction (correct fitting procedures)
Inform employers of any medical conditions that may interfere or be adversely affected by use of the provided RPE
One major problem employers face with regards to proper use of RPE is an over-reliance on user 'common knowledge'. Establishments with this problem can improve in two main areas:
Working knowledge of both employers and employees: Management and workers both need to be aware of and properly understand respiratory risks and general RPE issues.
Knowledge of monitoring, maintenance and storage requirements (substandard maintenance is a common problem)
Fortunately, there are clear steps employers can take for improvement. Some of these are:
Involve employees and gather feedback on the provided RPE (regarding comfort, convenience, etc)
Monitor availability of options
Examine historical practices within the establishment
Provide training for managers as well as the workforce
Seek advice from related establishments or external sources (consultants, manufacturers, etc)
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.