Howard Leight® Impact Electro® Ear Muffs SNR28
- Come with advanced sound amplification technology
- Utilize ambient sound response technology
- Revert to passive hearing protector when noise reaches 82 dB
- Built with directional stereo microphones to provide more natural hearing
- Result in enhanced awareness of work environment low employees to hear co-workers, announcements and warnings at a safely amplified level
- Prevent worker isolation
- Ideal for hearing-impaired employees
- Designed with broad ear cushions
- Soft, comfortable contact surface for convenient use even in warm and/or humid climates
- Spacious earcups increase room for outer ear to enhance wearing comfort
- Provide better comfort with less pressure on ears
- Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head for all head sizes
- Useful in warm/humid environments
- Non-deforming construction withstands extensive use in the toughest work environments
- Features Quick-Click height adjustment
- Individual comfort setting remains secure while ear muffs are worn
- Snap-in ear cushion design allows quick and easy replacement
- Includes 2 AA batteries for 700 hours of use
Select options above to see specifications.
Attenuation 28 dB Brand Honeywell - Howard Leight® Colour(s) Yellow Description Ear muffs – 28dB Fixing Band Supplied in One pair Type Headband
Product Guides & Training Tools
Ear Plugs vs Ear Muffs - How to Choose Your Ear ProtectionIf your workplace is especially loud, you will need to provide hearing protection. But which should you choose? Read this guide to find out whether you should choose Ear Plugs or Ear Muffs.
Hearing Protection LevelsTo protect employees from noise, it is important to understand hearing protection levels. Read this guide today to learn everything you need to know about hearing protection levels.
Good to knowTo prevent hearing loss resulting from on-the-job hazards, employers should ensure that workers use proper hearing protection. This can be done through the following steps:
Incorporate the use of hearing protection in the facility's overall safety policy
Place someone in charge of issuing these safety devices and ensure that replacements are easily obtained
Implement routine checks to see that hearing protection is properly used, and carry out disciplinary procedures when necessary
Ensure that managers and supervisors provide employees with a good example by using hearing protection when required
Ensure that only authorized personnel enter hearing protection zones and do not remain longer than necessary
Make routine checks to ensure that hearing protectors are in good and clean condition
Check if compressible earplugs remain soft, pliable and clean
Inspect for unofficial modifications
Check if earmuff seals remain undamaged and headband tensions remain intact
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.