Honeywell V-MAXX® Safety Goggles
- V-MAXX® goggles are designed for indoor use
- Polycarbonate lens is treated with anti-scratch and anti-UV coating
- Two versions available: with or without indirect vent
- See our extensive range of Safety Glasses
- Ensure your workers are aware of the need to wear mandatory eye protection with our range of eye protection signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand Honeywell Colour(s) Red/Blue Description Without Indirect Vent Fixing Elastic textile headband Lens Color 2-1,2 Clear Material PC lenses, textile headband Resistance *** Scratchproof Yes Supplied in One pair Text Protection against medium energy impacts, hot solids and molten metal Type Goggles Weight 93 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.