Honeywell SP1000™ Safety Goggles
- Dual coated Dura-streme lenses have an anti-scratch exterior to cope with harsh environments and prolong its life
- Soft, flexible nasal pads and and high quaility face cushioning provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Multi-adjustable flame resistant elasticated headband provides a comfortable, secure fit
- Honeywell® SP1000™safety glasses are ideal for use in the construction, industrial cleaning, wood working, decorating or agricultural industries
- Contemporary black frames come with a choice of three lens types: clear, yellow or smoke
- Make sure you benefit from added protection using our Hand Protection ' Head Protection and Hearing Protection
- Complies with the EN 166 standard
- Discover our extended range of Workwear & PPE
- To warn about compulsory wearing of safety glasses, use our "Wear Safety Glasses" hazard warning labels
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment8 months ago
Service: Excellent service with good friendly comms
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.