Honeywell Comfort Series 5000 Dust Masks FFP3
- Features tight-sealing film made to fit over nasal area
- Shielded exhalation valve designed to prevent leakage resulting from membrane damage
- Designed for improved wear, breathing, and communication
- Twin elastic straps stapled outside filtering area to eliminate leakage
- Comfort mask has no latex, silicone, or PVC to reduced allergy risks
- FFP3 protects against high levels of fine dusts (up to 20 x WEL) and oil or water typically found when handling hazardous powders or biological agents
- Ideal for use in the construction, mining, agricultural, industrial cleaning, textile, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries
- Compliant with EN 149
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Honeywell Classes FFP3 Colour(s) White Size Range Medium Supplied in Pack of 10 Type Valved Weight 18 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
Your Guide to Dust Masks RatingsDust Masks are an essential part of PPE for many workplaces. Browse this selection of disposable respirators today to find the product which is right for your workplace
Good to know
When providing the proper respiratory masks for employees, safety managers should take note of the specific scenarios present in the workplace, as well as the particular needs of the employees who are to use the devices. Employers should ensure that the respirators provide a level of protection that is adequate for the type and concentration of hazards in the work area.
Manufacturers of respiratory devices (and other safety equipment) must provide written information for every pack or box of their product. They should include details such as the correct respirator applications and limitations of use. They may also give details of how to fit them correctly and check for a good fit. It is recommended that safety managers who are in charge of purchasing disposable respirators make sure to ask for a copy of technical information from the manufacturer.
This filtering disposable face mask is NOT recommended for the following situations:
Oxygen concentration levels lower than 17%
Against contaminants that are toxic or radio-active
Against gases or vapours
When contaminants or their concentration levels are imminently dangerous or undetermined
When contaminant concentration levels exceed 20 x WEL (Workplace Exposure Limit)
For fire fighting
For use only by personnel with adequate training and qualification
Facial hair may interfere with leak-tightness
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: first class service with prompt delivery very professional
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.