JSP® Reflective Highway Swing Back Bollards
- Fitted with highly reflective sleeve which conforms to BS EN 13422:2004
- Supplied with heavy-duty 100% recycled rubber base
- Base is pre-drilled with 4 holes for secure fixing to either concrete or tarmac
- Use in conjunction with Asphalt Fixing Bolts and Concrete Fixing Bolts
- NB: These bollards are detachable from the bases and should therefore not be used as a security system
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Simply Returns to Position After Collision!These unique traffic bollards will become fully upright after a collision with a vehicle without being damaged. They’re also easy to install, highly visible and provide the perfect solution for lane delineation within your car parks and premises.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
71% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Seton matched the price and the delivery was on time.
Product: Excellent4 years ago
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Excellent service and fast delivery.
Product: So far so good we have just installed these.6 years ago
Service: excelent service
Product: we have had car drive over these items and they smash near the base and have to be replaced ,great idear but poorly designed.6 years ago
Service: GOOD QUICK SERVICE
Product: During the winter months (especially over the last winter) we found that the bollards did not bounce back at all but just shattered, hence the orders for more. Luckily they were not hit more often as at £100 plus each time it was getting expensive.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.