Tyvek® Elasticated Hooded Coveralls
- Tyvek® selective barrier technology is tough, durable, splash proof and water repellent and allows the fabric to breathe
- Garment design offers greater freedom of movement
- Use Tyvek® overalls for maintenance jobs, including paint spraying and food processing
- Tyvek® is tough, durable, splash proof and water repellent – the perfect protection against grime and grease
- Available in sizes M, L, and XL
- CE marked
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The CE marking in PPE apparel and equipment indicates a product’s compliance with EU legislation. The letters “CE” means "Conformité Européenne" in French, and means “European Conformity”. This marking enables the free movement of products within the European market. A marked product meets all the legal requirements for the CE marking and can be sold throughout the European Economic Area. This also applies to products made in other countries which are sold in the EEA.
A CE marking does not indicate that a product was made in the EEA, but only states that the product has been assessed before being placed on the market. This means that hooded coveralls that were made in China can still be marked with a CE if they meet EU standards. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to do the conformity assessment, set up the technical file, issue the declaration of conformity, and to affix the CE marking to a product. Although, if the product is being imported from outside EEA, the importer has to verify the manufacturer has taken the necessary steps and that proper documentation is available.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 months ago
Service: first class service with prompt delivery very professional
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Got the job done and the person who took my call was brilliant!!!
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.