Setonline™ Line marking Paint
- Large 750ml cans are CFC free and will provide approximately 100m of 50mm wide lines
- Supplied with 2 nozzles; white for freehand application or use with the ROCOL® EASYLINE® Hand Held Applicator and yellow nozzle for use with the Setonline™ Line Marking System 3-Wheel Paint Applicator
- Fast drying car park paint is touch dry in 30 minutes and ready to be walked or driven on by vehicles in 4 hours
- Dries to a durable semi-gloss finish
- Resistant to grease, oils and most chemicals
- Surface paints are ideal to use with the ROCOL® Disabled Parking Bay Stencil to create functional markings unique to your workplace
- Available in 6 colours - Yellow (caution/hazard), White (general marking), Red (danger/prohibited), Orange (chemical storage), Blue (mandatory/protection) or Black (delete existing lines)
- Use with our 3 Wheel Paint Applicator for a truly professional finish
- Please note: it is not advisable to use this product on grass
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Great Value, Multi-purpose Line MarkerSetonline Line Marking System is a great all round line marker for providing durable, bright lines within your car park or warehouse. The 750 ml cans of paint can either be used free-hand for small areas or used in conjunction with our 3-wheeled applicator for longer lines.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
90% of customers liked this productPostedComment3 months ago
Product: Excellent5 months ago
Service: This is the first time I used Seton and found the web site easy to navigate, all information clear and I knew exactly what I needed for the job and consequently what to purchase.
Delivery and tracking was spot and I would recommend Seton to anyone.
Product: The line marking equipment and paint was first class and did exactly what was described, I would not hesitate to use the products again.2 years ago
Product: good2 years ago
Service: Speedy Delivery Thank you
Product: Great but expensive3 years ago
Service: Very impressed and good service
Product: Very impressed and good service
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.