Setonline™ Line marking Paint
- Large 750ml cans are CFC free and will provide approximately 100m of 50mm wide lines
- Supplied with 2 nozzles; white for freehand application or use with the ROCOL® EASYLINE® Hand Held Applicator and yellow nozzle for use with the Setonline™ Line Marking System 3-Wheel Paint Applicator
- Fast drying car park paint is touch dry in 30 minutes and ready to be walked or driven on by vehicles in 4 hours
- Dries to a durable semi-gloss finish
- Resistant to grease, oils and most chemicals
- Surface paints are ideal to use with the ROCOL® Disabled Parking Bay Stencil to create functional markings unique to your workplace
- Available in 6 colours - Yellow (caution/hazard), White (general marking), Red (danger/prohibited), Orange (chemical storage), Blue (mandatory/protection) or Black (delete existing lines)
- Use with our 3 Wheel Paint Applicator for a truly professional finish
- Please note: it is not advisable to use this product on grass
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
A Great Value, Multi-purpose Line MarkerSetonline Line Marking System is a great all round line marker for providing durable, bright lines within your car park or warehouse. The 750 ml cans of paint can either be used free-hand for small areas or used in conjunction with our 3-wheeled applicator for longer lines.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
90% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 months ago
Product: Excellent6 months ago
Service: This is the first time I used Seton and found the web site easy to navigate, all information clear and I knew exactly what I needed for the job and consequently what to purchase.
Delivery and tracking was spot and I would recommend Seton to anyone.
Product: The line marking equipment and paint was first class and did exactly what was described, I would not hesitate to use the products again.2 years ago
Product: good2 years ago
Service: Speedy Delivery Thank you
Product: Great but expensive3 years ago
Service: Very impressed and good service
Product: Very impressed and good service
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.