Scafftag® Colour-Coded Loading Inserts
- Pink - Light Duty
- Orange - General Purpose
- Blue - Heavy-Duty
- Brown - Special Purpose
- Unique holder and insert system ensures instant visibility of your scaffolding status and helps you efficiently manage your inspection procedures
- Use as replacement inserts for the Scafftag® Replacement Holders or to refill the Scafftag® Kit (both sold separately)
- A Scafftag® should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build until dismantle
- Holder displays a prohibition symbol and the wording "DO NOT USE SCAFFOLD" during erection, awaiting inspection, failure and dismantle stages
- Scafftag® Kit contains 10 Holders, 20 Standard Inserts and 2 Pens – Replacement inserts available separately
- For custom branding and inspection data, please call us
- Semi-rigid plastic Poster and Pocket Guides provide vital communication and training tools on maintenance and safety of scaffolding
- Poster(SCAF022) measures 600 (H) x 420mm (W), Pocket Guides (SCAF023) measure 201 (H) x 82mm (W) – supplied in packs of 5
- For information about the brand and range of products please see our Scafftag® page
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: Fast delivery. No problems at all.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.