Rigid Lock Spill Berm
- Finished hem edge on top of sidewall prevents fraying and adds strength. Each support includes a heavy-duty brass grommet for anchoring the berm under high wind conditions
- Great for outdoor use as Durable EnGuard™ IV Modified PVC Coated Fabric withstands long term UV exposure
- No assembly required and excellent for heavy trafic areas
- Single piece construction greatly reduces tripping hazards
- Unlike floating wall type berms that are susceptible to wall collapse and containment failure, the patented internal Rigid Lock stainless steel brace supports walls at full 90° locked position for secure, leakproof containment. A simple push on the walls unlocks the support and lays the wall down for vehicles to drive through from any angle
- The supports resist extreme temperatures (-50F to 160F) and will hold up to winds of 40 miles per hour when in the upright position
- When supports are in the down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tyre
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention
- Each Rigid Lock Spill Berm measures 304mm in height and is available in 6 different sizes
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.