Rigid Lock Spill Berm
- Finished hem edge on top of sidewall prevents fraying and adds strength. Each support includes a heavy-duty brass grommet for anchoring the berm under high wind conditions
- Great for outdoor use as Durable EnGuard™ IV Modified PVC Coated Fabric withstands long term UV exposure
- No assembly required and excellent for heavy trafic areas
- Single piece construction greatly reduces tripping hazards
- Unlike floating wall type berms that are susceptible to wall collapse and containment failure, the patented internal Rigid Lock stainless steel brace supports walls at full 90° locked position for secure, leakproof containment. A simple push on the walls unlocks the support and lays the wall down for vehicles to drive through from any angle
- The supports resist extreme temperatures (-50F to 160F) and will hold up to winds of 40 miles per hour when in the upright position
- When supports are in the down position, they can withstand vehicle weights in excess of 11,000 lbs (5,000 kg) at each tyre
- Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention
- Each Rigid Lock Spill Berm measures 304mm in height and is available in 6 different sizes
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.