- Suitable for use with power tools, extension leads and appliances
- Ideal for use in a canteen where injuries can be caused by kettle leads becoming too close to spilled or running water
- Fit a standard UK 13 amp BS1363 socket outlet
- Double Pole switching to isolate both live and neutral
- To use, simply plug into a standard UK 13 amp outlet, and then plug the appliance into the adaptor
- Comply with BS7071
- RCD protection is required by law
Select options above to see specifications.
Amperage 13 A Application Use of electrical items & cabling in public area Brand Brady Colour(s) White Description RCD Adaptor Specifications / Characteristics Double pole switching to isolate live and neutral Supplied in Single Voltage 240 V
Product Guides & Training ToolsRCD protection is requried by lawBS7071
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 years ago
Service: GOOD SERVICE AND RELIABLE
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.