- Suitable for use with power tools, extension leads and appliances
- Ideal for use in a canteen where injuries can be caused by kettle leads becoming too close to spilled or running water
- Fit a standard UK 13 amp BS1363 socket outlet
- Double Pole switching to isolate both live and neutral
- To use, simply plug into a standard UK 13 amp outlet, and then plug the appliance into the adaptor
- Comply with BS7071
- RCD protection is required by law
Select options above to see specifications.
Amperage 13 A Application Use of electrical items & cabling in public area Brand Brady Colour(s) White Description RCD Adaptor Specifications / Characteristics Double pole switching to isolate live and neutral Supplied in Single Voltage 240 V
Product Guides & Training ToolsRCD protection is requried by lawBS7071
PostedComment5 years ago
Service: GOOD SERVICE AND RELIABLE
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.