PPE Storage Boxes - Respiratory Protection
- Employers are required to provide necessary PPE and ensure that it is in working condition
- PPE Storage Boxes protect against dirt, temperature changes, damp, and dust
- Ideal for factories, workshops, and visitor PPE
- Keep near a workstation to help workers locate relevant protective equipment
- Blue or Clear ABS with handle and a choice of 2 sizes
- To safely store gloves, see PPE Storage Boxes - Gloves
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
According to the Health and Safety Executive, the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 requires employers to store personal protective equipment (PPE) properly after use. Storage areas should be dry and clean to ensure the PPE is kept in good condition and can be safely used again when needed.
Aside from your respiratory protection equipment, you should also protect your other PPE such as:
Seton UK provides an large selection of durable and standards-compliant PPE storage boxes for your specific needs. Shop now and prolong your PPE’s utilization.
PostedComment3 years ago
Service: quick n easy
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.