Mediana Hearton A15 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- Casualty preparation kit included: cleansing wipe, clinical waste bag, disposable razor, pair of gloves, 2 hand towels, resuscitation device and shears
- IR port allows communication with a computer
- SD card for software upgrades and data analysis
- Button to switch modes between adult and paediatric
- Shock button which flashes when ready to deliver charge
- Status indicator makes it easy to monitor battery level and temperature status
- Disposable battery with 5 years standby life, for replacements see Mediana Hearton A15 Replacement Battery Pack
- Pads have 2 years standby life, to buy a backup see A15 Mediana Hearton A15 Replacement Electrode Pad
Select options above to see specifications.
Description Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Kit Kit Contains Defibrillator
Casulty preparation kit
Two-in-one Electrode Pads
Size (H x W x D) 95 mm Specifications / Characteristics Waveform: BTE (Impedance compensation)
Energy: Adult - 185 to 200J (±5%), Paediatric - 45 to 50J (±5%)
Charge Time: Less than 12 seconds
Analysis Time: 8-13 seconds
Shock Time: Delivers 200 shocks with full battery
Supplied in Single Kit Type Semi-Auto Weight 2.65 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.