Mediana Hearton A15 Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- Casualty preparation kit included: cleansing wipe, clinical waste bag, disposable razor, pair of gloves, 2 hand towels, resuscitation device and shears
- IR port allows communication with a computer
- SD card for software upgrades and data analysis
- Button to switch modes between adult and paediatric
- Shock button which flashes when ready to deliver charge
- Status indicator makes it easy to monitor battery level and temperature status
- Disposable battery with 5 years standby life, for replacements see Mediana Hearton A15 Replacement Battery Pack
- Pads have 2 years standby life, to buy a backup see A15 Mediana Hearton A15 Replacement Electrode Pad
Select options above to see specifications.
Description Semi-Automatic Defibrillator Kit Kit Contains Defibrillator
Casulty preparation kit
Two-in-one Electrode Pads
Size (H x W x D) 95 mm Specifications / Characteristics Waveform: BTE (Impedance compensation)
Energy: Adult - 185 to 200J (±5%), Paediatric - 45 to 50J (±5%)
Charge Time: Less than 12 seconds
Analysis Time: 8-13 seconds
Shock Time: Delivers 200 shocks with full battery
Supplied in Single Kit Type Semi-Auto Weight 2.65 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.