Know Your Fire Extinguisher Colour Code Signs
- Subject to a formal risk assessment, signs and/or a safety colour must be used to permanently mark the location and identification of your fire fighting equipment
- Comply with the Health & Safety (Safety Sign and Signals) Regulations 1996 and the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Fire Equipment Signs
- Full Text – Know your fire extinguisher code
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles
- Do not use on Class B - flammable liquids or Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Dry Powder
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles, Class B Flammable liquids, Class C - Gases & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- For use on Class A - wood paper & textiles & Class B - flammable liquids
- Do not use on Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- CO² Carbon Dioxide
- For use on Class B - flammable liquids & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Do not use in a confined space
- Wet Chemical
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles and Class F - cooking fats and oils"
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment10 months ago
Service: Would recommend seton and would always was them
Product: Excellent4 years ago
Service: Extremely happy with the service you have provided us.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.