Know Your Fire Extinguisher Colour Code Signs
- Subject to a formal risk assessment, signs and/or a safety colour must be used to permanently mark the location and identification of your fire fighting equipment
- Comply with the Health & Safety (Safety Sign and Signals) Regulations 1996 and the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Fire Equipment Signs
- Full Text – Know your fire extinguisher code
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles
- Do not use on Class B - flammable liquids or Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Dry Powder
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles, Class B Flammable liquids, Class C - Gases & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- For use on Class A - wood paper & textiles & Class B - flammable liquids
- Do not use on Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- CO² Carbon Dioxide
- For use on Class B - flammable liquids & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Do not use in a confined space
- Wet Chemical
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles and Class F - cooking fats and oils"
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: Would recommend seton and would always was them
Product: Excellent3 years ago
Service: Extremely happy with the service you have provided us.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.