Know Your Fire Extinguisher Colour Code Signs
- Subject to a formal risk assessment, signs and/or a safety colour must be used to permanently mark the location and identification of your fire fighting equipment
- Comply with the Health & Safety (Safety Sign and Signals) Regulations 1996 and the Draft International Standard DIS 3864 Part 1, which requires a white border for Fire Equipment Signs
- Full Text – Know your fire extinguisher code
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles
- Do not use on Class B - flammable liquids or Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Dry Powder
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles, Class B Flammable liquids, Class C - Gases & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- For use on Class A - wood paper & textiles & Class B - flammable liquids
- Do not use on Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- CO² Carbon Dioxide
- For use on Class B - flammable liquids & Class Electrical - live electrical equipment
- Do not use in a confined space
- Wet Chemical
- For use on Class A - wood, paper & textiles and Class F - cooking fats and oils"
SpecificationsSelect options above to see specifications.
- Customer Reviews
- Dispatch, Delivery & Returns
Estimated dispatch dates
Our estimated dispatch dates are based on the latest stock and lead time data available to us on a daily basis. Please note that there are occasionally exceptions to this estimation – these can include orders over a certain quantity where we have to check with our manufacturers, and also where we encounter unforeseen circumstances such as unexpectedly high seasonal demand.
All in-stock will be dispatched the same day - normally for delivery next working day providing the items being ordered are in stock and the order is placed by 5pm. There is no extra charge for this service.
Every item is fully insured against loss or damage so we can guarantee the safe arrival of your order.
Handling and carriage charges*
*Please note these charges are specific to website orders, catalogue charges differ. There may be an additional delivery charge based on non-mainland UK locations and in the instances of non-stock items being delivered (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods).In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
UK deliveries (including Eire)
Net Goods Value Up to £49.99 £50+ Charge £7.95 FREE Guaranteed next day pre - 10.30am £19.95* £19.95* Saturday delivery pre -10.30am £24.95* £24.95*
International delivery charges
We are able to deliver to you almost anywhere in the world, call us on +44 (0) 1295 226 677 for details.
To track your order you can contact our Live Chat administrator or our customer service department on 0800 585 501 or
+44 (0) 1295 226 666. You are able to view your order history on the "My Orders" page of your Account.
We think that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your purchases. However if for any reason your requirements aren’t met or you’ve simply changed your mind, then just give us a call on 0800 585 501 or +44 (0) 1295 226 666 within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange a return and discuss a replacement. Click here for full guidance on our No Quibble Guarantee.