Keep Clear For Emergency Vehicles Signs
- The Health & Safety (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996 details that Mandatory Signs must have a blue circular background which contains a white pictogram
- All symbols, where applicable, conform to ISO 7010
- Standard Safety Signs suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- 1.2mm rigid plastic with a satin finish
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled again & again
- Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-Part 1, Class B1
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment5 years ago
Service: Seton are the most ridiculously expensive supplier we have. Sometimes over 6x as costly as other suppliers for the same product. Only use once or twice a year as a very last resortOur response: Thank you for taking the time to complete the Seton customer feedback request.
In your reply, the product prices were the aspect of our service that gave you the most cause for concern.
As a leading provider of health and safety workplace solutions we are committed to product quality, customer care, innovation and growth. In addition we offer:
£500 instant credit
High stock holding with courier delivery – next day for stock items.
Thirty day no risk returns policy.
No minimum order charge
Customised product solutions
Trustworthy safety legislation advice and expertise.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and hope that you remain a valued customer.
Kind regards, The Seton Team.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.