JSP® M9100 Specs
- Moulded nose piece and adjustable arms for improved wearer comfort over prolonged periods of use
- M9100 Safety Glasses have a cord attachment point to prevent loss or to provide convenience during constant removal and replacement
- Polycarbonate lens resists impacts and is scratch resistant
- Mechanical resistance F, protects against low energy impacts - ideal for light mechanical work or woodworking
- Complement your Safety Glasses with additional Head Protection , Hand Protection and Hearing Protection
- If you are looking for safety goggles, see Safety Goggles
- Conform to EN 166.1.F
- Resistance Rating:
- * : Reinforced strength (the lowest protection)
- ** : Low energy impact
- *** : Low energy impact at extreme temperatures - 5° to + 55°
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand JSP® Colour(s) Black Lens Color 3-1,2 Clear Resistance ** F - Protects against low energy impacts Supplied in One pair Type Nose bridge for optimal comfort Version Broad vision Weight 33 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
PostedComment8 months ago
Service: Couldn't ask for better service
Product: Excellent9 months ago
Service: Easy to use website. Very quick and goods as described. Would recommend and certainly use again.
Product: Just what we needed and exactly as described on website.10 months ago
Service: All needs satisfied promptly.
Product: Excellent11 months ago
Service: The speed and of the service was stunning.
However, I had ordered 3 x overalls in blue. I received 2 blue and one red. It was not the end of the world, so I did not complain.
Product: The specs are spectacular.5 years ago
Service: Goods always arrive on time and are as described. If you need to call seaton their operators are hepfull and well informed
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested
From £18.90 To £33.01
From £15.31 To £33.01