Instarmac Instant Pothole Repair Kit
- Approved as 'fit for purpose' use by the Highways Authority Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS)
- HAPAS approval ensures that Instant Pothole Repair can; reduce whole life costs as when correctly installed is unlikely to fail, reduces personal injury claims because of their proven quality, are trusted by other members of the construction industry such as the British Board of Agreement (BBA) and has a life expectancy of a minimum of 5 years
- Kit contains 5 x Instant Pothole Repair – 25kg Tub, 1 x Edge Sealant – 750ml Can & 1 x Tarmac Tamper
- Instant Pothole Repair:
- Highly versatile, ready mixed Instant Pothole Repair can be used straight from the bucket regardless of weather conditions
- After application does not require cooling before use
- Volume 25Kg
- Edge Sealant:
- Create a waterproof seal with the Edge Sealant to make the pothole resistant to reforming
- Simple to use on potholes, cracked areas and carriageway edges
- Invert can & spray on repair mortar - will immediately waterproof and make resistant to freeze/thaw effect
- 750 ml areosol spray can
- Tarmac Tamper:
- Use Tamper for a smooth professional finish.
- 1140mm high tubular steel handle
- 135 x 135 mm square footprint
- Weighs 4.5 kg
- Due to the nature of the product we also recommend using Polyco® Chemprotect Chemical Resistant Work Gloves™ and Safety Boots when handling the product - sold separately
- If using Instant Pothole Repair on a public or private road make sure to be seen by wearing a Hi-vis Vests 2 Band - sold separately
- When preparing a pothole for repair use one of our range of Brushes, Sweepers & Brooms , see the application guide for more details
- Click here to find out more about the Instarmac range of products on offer
Select options above to see specifications.
Application Area Outdoor Brand Instarmac Kit Contains 5 x 25kg Tub Instant Pothole Repair
1 x 750ml can Edge Sealant
1 x 1140mm length Tarmac Tamper
Specifications / Characteristics Instant Pothole Repair is ready mixed - use in hot, freezing & wet weather conditions
Rapid repair time – no cooling required
Edge spray renders repair waterproof and resistant to freeze/thaw effect
Tarmac Tamper 135mm sq footprint/weight 4.5kg
Supplied in Single Kit
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Allows quick and easy repairs to potentially dangerous potholesThis highway approved (HAPAS) Instant Pothole Repair product is simple to use and apply, enabling you to free your car park of dangerous and costly potholes. The unique ready mixed formula can be used straight from the tub and can be applied in most weather conditions. Once the repair is complete, the area is ready for immediate trafficking from both pedestrians and vehicles. Not only ideal for car parks, Instant Pothole Repair can also be used on walkways, paths and even for reinstatements around manholes.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
How to Use Pothole Repair - Step by Step Guide
The below steps show how to use pothole repair:1234
Remove all debris from the pothole using a stiff brush.
Fill pothole with Instant Pothole Repair using a trowel or spade directly from the tub.
Using a Tamper, pack the Instant Pothole Repair to form a compact level surface.
Pothole is now repaired and is immediately ready for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
PostedComment2 weeks ago
Service: My order was quickly processed and delivered with minimal fuss. Would definitely recommend.
Product: The product did the job and was very easy to use.1 year ago
Service: Quick concise service
Product: Clear instructions and easy to use1 year ago
Service: very good and very efficient service
Product: Good2 years ago
Service: excellent service
Product: excellent service2 years ago
Service: aleays great products and good prices
Product: super fast delivery time
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.