Ice Warning Sign
- We recommended that the sign is replaced on an annual basis
- The photo-luminescent markings and hi-visibility boarder allow the sign to be seen in low light or night-time conditions
- Help reduce employee and visitor injuries with reliable and visible warning in ice prone areas
- Durable, weather-proof construction can withstand the harshest conditions
- For optimum performance it is recommended the sign be positioned away from direct sunlight
- Due to the nature of the thermochromic ink it is advised that the Thermosign® be replaced annually
- For more site safety solutions see our extensive range of Hazard Signs and Prohibition Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
PostedComment4 months ago
Service: Great & easy service
Product: Excellent4 months ago
Service: quick delivery, product arrived as stated
Product: good product, works as a great visual indicator1 year ago
Service: Always had good service from Seton - whenever I am unable to easily find items I am looking for on the website a simple call to them resolves this. Team who handle the sales calls are really pleasant and very helpful.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested
From £68.99 To £108.54
From £55.88 To £108.54