Ice Warning Sign
- We recommended that the sign is replaced on an annual basis
- The photo-luminescent markings and hi-visibility boarder allow the sign to be seen in low light or night-time conditions
- Help reduce employee and visitor injuries with reliable and visible warning in ice prone areas
- Durable, weather-proof construction can withstand the harshest conditions
- For optimum performance it is recommended the sign be positioned away from direct sunlight
- Due to the nature of the thermochromic ink it is advised that the Thermosign® be replaced annually
- For more site safety solutions see our extensive range of Hazard Signs and Prohibition Signs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment7 months ago
Service: Always had good service from Seton - whenever I am unable to easily find items I am looking for on the website a simple call to them resolves this. Team who handle the sales calls are really pleasant and very helpful.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.