Howard Leight® Clarity® Multi-Use Earplugs - 22 dB
- These earplugs comply with EN 352, EN 13819 and EN 13819 standards
- Reusable soundproof earplugs; to be replaced every 2 to 4 weeks
- Recommended for people who work in the sectors of food processing, light industry, transport, laboratories, pharmaceutics, storage etc.
- Compared to ordinary earplugs, the Clarity® earplugs block out hazardous noise while still transmitting voice and frequency signals
- The SoftFlange™ conception of these earplugs provides incomparable comfort and better attenuation
- Moreover, low attenuation is ideal in marginal noise environments of 95 dB or below. This prevents over-protection and provides improved safety for workers
- Woven cord that reduces sound transmission
- Using steps :
- -Pull up your ear using your hand
- -Position the flanges inside your ear correctly
- -If properly fitted, the earplug stem remains visible
- If wearing earplugs is not sufficient to protect yourself, combine this protective equipment with Ear Muffs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment5 months ago
Service: Seton is an easy to use web site. the items are dispatched the same day and arrive within 48 hours.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.