Howard Leight® Clarity® Multi-Use Earplugs - 22 dB
- These earplugs comply with EN 352, EN 13819 and EN 13819 standards
- Reusable soundproof earplugs; to be replaced every 2 to 4 weeks
- Recommended for people who work in the sectors of food processing, light industry, transport, laboratories, pharmaceutics, storage etc.
- Compared to ordinary earplugs, the Clarity® earplugs block out hazardous noise while still transmitting voice and frequency signals
- The SoftFlange™ conception of these earplugs provides incomparable comfort and better attenuation
- Moreover, low attenuation is ideal in marginal noise environments of 95 dB or below. This prevents over-protection and provides improved safety for workers
- Woven cord that reduces sound transmission
- Using steps :
- -Pull up your ear using your hand
- -Position the flanges inside your ear correctly
- -If properly fitted, the earplug stem remains visible
- If wearing earplugs is not sufficient to protect yourself, combine this protective equipment with Ear Muffs
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment6 months ago
Service: Seton is an easy to use web site. the items are dispatched the same day and arrive within 48 hours.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.