High Visibility Polo Shirt
- Navy blue cuffs and collar with a 3 button fastener
- Work shirt size range: M to XXL
- Complies with EN 471 Class 2
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
The Health And Safety Executive (HSE) lists the following employer responsibilities regarding high visibility clothing:
1. High visibility clothing required for a particular task should be provided free of charge to any employee who may be exposed to significant dangers when performing their jobs.
2. Hi vis clothing should be properly maintained in a clean and working order, and proper storage facilities for the garments should be provided.
3. All high visibility work wear should be regularly inspected.
4. Provide training to your employees regarding safety aspects such as job risks, why the PPE is necessary, correct use of the PPE, how and when these should be worn, etc.
5. Supervise employees as to how high visibility clothing such as hi vis polo shirts should be worn.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.