High Noise Levels Use Ear Protectors Sign
- Position around your facility to guide on use of personal protective equipment The H&S (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 details that Mandatory Signs must have a blue circular background which contains a white pictogram
- Ear Protection Information
- 17,000 people in the UK suffer from deafness, ringing in the ears or other ear conditions caused by excessive noise at work. Hearing loss caused by work is preventable but once hearing gas gone it cannot be reversed. As an employer, you have a legal responsibility to provide hearing protection where appropriate.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.