Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosing
- Each nosing measures 55 (H) x 55mm (D) meeting Building Regulations (for new build) and is available in 3 lengths
- The highly-visible yellow colour satisfies the obligation for all stairs accessible by members of the public to have a contrasting coloured nosing fitted to step edges
- Coated with a specially formulated grit layer of laminate to ensure the nosings maintain slip-resistant properties
- Optional Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosing Fixing Kit contains everything needed to secure 10 small treads
- Virtually maintenance free, GRP is stronger than both steel and concrete
- Hi-Visibility stair nosing is non corrosive, chemically inert and lightweight meaning it is long-lasting and easy to install
- GRP will resist extremes in temperature and adverse weather conditions
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Contrasting Coloured Nosing Designed to Satisfy Obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act Part IIIThe Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosings have been developed as a solution to satisfy obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act Part III eliminating trip hazards and providing an anti-slip surface to stairs. They feature a patented feathered edge that ensures a flush fit with the step and eliminates the possibility of a trip hazard.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.