Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosing
- Each nosing measures 55 (H) x 55mm (D) meeting Building Regulations (for new build) and is available in 3 lengths
- The highly-visible yellow colour satisfies the obligation for all stairs accessible by members of the public to have a contrasting coloured nosing fitted to step edges
- Coated with a specially formulated grit layer of laminate to ensure the nosings maintain slip-resistant properties
- Optional Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosing Fixing Kit contains everything needed to secure 10 small treads
- Virtually maintenance free, GRP is stronger than both steel and concrete
- Hi-Visibility stair nosing is non corrosive, chemically inert and lightweight meaning it is long-lasting and easy to install
- GRP will resist extremes in temperature and adverse weather conditions
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Contrasting Coloured Nosing Designed to Satisfy Obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act Part IIIThe Hi-Visibility Edgegrip Stair Nosings have been developed as a solution to satisfy obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act Part III eliminating trip hazards and providing an anti-slip surface to stairs. They feature a patented feathered edge that ensures a flush fit with the step and eliminates the possibility of a trip hazard.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.