Modular Barrier - Wall Flange Galvanised Clamp
- Easy-to-assemble components for the creation of a complete handrail system
- Each modular handrail component is available in 3 sizes – see sizing chart below for details
- Mild steel construction with a weather resistant hot-dipped galvanised finish that will protect your barriers and railings from the elements
- These modular handrails can be assembled as single barriers or as runs of any length you require – our wide range of components allow for elevation and even continuing around corners
- Ideal creating walkways, cordons and barriers in any environment but particularly useful in industrial, warehouse, manufacturing and commercial premises
- Use in conjunction with Modular Barrier - Galvanised Handrail Tubes and Modular Barrier - Handrail End Caps to create a complete system
- Connect then tighten using Modular Barrier - Allen Keys (sold separately) to form simple or intricate modular railings and handrail barriers
- Use our Modular Barrier - Para Bolt Fixings to secure bases to ground or walls
- Can also be used as a base plate for non-load bearing structures such as chairs, benches, tables - Not to be used as a base plate for safety barriers or load bearing applications
- Please note – These are single components and must be used with other products for a complete modular handrail kit
- Yellow tubes are only used for photographic purposes and are not available to purchase
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
The simple way to build your own handrails and barriersModular Barrier Systems are an easy and effective way of creating barriers and handrails by connecting together components and tightening with an allen key - no specialist tools needed. The variety of clamps and tubes means that different formations can be created to suit your facility.Ed Barnes
Seton UK Product Expert
Modular Barrier Sizing Table
Imperial Metric Type Inside Dia. Outside Dia. Inside Dia. Outside Dia. B 1" 1 11/32" 25mm 34mm C 1 1/4" 1 11/16" 31.8mm 42.9mm D 1 1/2" 1 29/32" 38.1mm 48.5mm
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment1 week ago
Service: Exelent service friendly promp replies with all transactions
Product: Perfect, just what I was looking for, and exelent quality5 years ago
Service: Postage is always fast as is the selection of products, but with a little work everything can be found cheaper from somebody else so I only use you when I have no option.Our response: Thank you for taking the time to complete the Seton customer feedback request.
In your reply, the product prices were the aspect of our service that gave you the most cause for concern.
As a leading provider of health and safety workplace solutions we are committed to product quality, customer care, innovation and growth. In addition we offer:
*£500 instant credit
*High stock holding with courier delivery – next day for stock items.
*Thirty day no risk returns policy.
*No minimum order charge
*Customised product solutions
*Trustworthy safety legislation advice and expertise.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and hope that you remain a valued customer.
Kind regards, The Seton Team.
Product: Good5 years ago
Service: Pixie at Seton has dealt with my order very professionally however the Seton catalogue had pictures of your products and the listings did not correspond with the actual product so I ordered the wrong product in the first place.
Product: Good6 years ago
Service: a very good service
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.